http://thecutestblogontheblock.com//images/rsgallery/original/haute%20umn%20leaves%20BANNER%20free%20fall%20blog%20design%20layout%20scrapbook%20autumn%20copy.png

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My B-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I turned 10 double digits baby.The day started out when I woke up and went
to breakfast at Dish with my dad and he interviewed me and asked all of these weird questions
you know how dads are.Then I went to DISNEYLAND with Maddie, and my mom cause dad had
Kate and Ali had dance.We first went on Buzz lightyear (an old fav
of ours) then some other ones you know.Then later my mom looked at us and realized that we
didn't have jackets because
World of color witch we got Fast passes for didn't start until 10:15 because of a Tron thing that was actually really cool was going from 6:00 to 10:00 P.M.(crazy) so we got new jackets.(trust
me we didn't plan it).Then we en
ded up leaving before the show because we realized we would
not be back until midnight
sooooo.When I got back my dad decided to let
me open one present that he thought I should open (we didn't have time to
open present
in the morning
so we were going to open them Sunday morning.So I went and opened a FISH that was just what I wanted
I'm not crazy people trust me I'm not.It was a way pretty betta.
But I still do not know what to name him if you guys have any cool ideas for a male tropical fish coment and share them with me.So guess what I got for my birthday
-A DS case from Misty
- 20 doller gift card to Target from Grandma Blake
-11 dollers from Grandma Farley
-My fish
-a DS game
-And A SCOOTER that you can sit down and ride on
And more to come because
tomorrow I am having a B-day party monkey themed.
It should be fun I have 7 girls coming to it.
Well that is pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment